Class of 2018
QUALIFICATIONS and PROCEDURES for
ELIGIBILITY for GRANTS
Qualifications necessary for consideration are:
1. Acceptance to a two or four year college.
2.The candidate must have been a member of his varsity or junior varsity team.
3. The grant will be paid upon receipt of your first semester official college transcript.
Note: The candidate does not have to wrestle in college to qualify for a grant.
Candidates Application Process:
1. A letter from the wrestler explaining why the wrestler should be selected.
2. Transcript of the wrestler’s high school grades.
3. Three letters of recommendation. These should be from the candidate’s wrestling coach, a faculty member, and one other non-family member.
4. Meet the deadline for the submission of these items is Monday, March 4, 2018
To be considered for a grant, please mail all information to:
11 Josie Lane
Atco, NJ 08004
This site was last updated
Comments and Suggestions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org