QUALIFICATIONS AND PROCEDURES FOR ELIGIBILITY OF GRANTS FOR 2016
QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY FOR CONSIDERATION:
1. Acceptance to a two- or four-year college.
2. Candidate must have been a member, including being a manager or statistician, of his varsity or junior varsity wrestling team.
3. Candidate must participate in the wrestling program, including being a manager or statistician, while attending the college of his choice.
4. Candidate must remain academically eligible and provide a transcript showing first semester classes and grades.
5. The grant will be paid upon receipt of a letter from the candidate's college coach that the individual has participated in the wrestling program as a manager, statistician or competitor during his first year and anticipates the candidate will be with the program in the next season.
CANDIDATE'S APPLICATION PROCESS
1. A letter of request from the individual applying for the grant explaining why the individual should be considered.
2. Provide a transcript of the candidate's high school grades.
3. Three (3) letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the candidate's wrestling coach.
4. Meet the deadline of Tuesday, MARCH 1, 2016, to submit all necessary information.
All required information to be considered for the grant must be mailed to:
6 Dale Drive
Voorhees, NJ 08043
(Phone # 856-428-8497).
This site was last updated
Comments and Suggestions to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org